You have been invited to a meeting where company executives are discussing whether developers should write unit tests. The CEO is unsure, and asks you about the benefits that unit testing might bring. In your response, which of the following benefits should you include?
- Time savings, leading to faster development of new features.
- Better user experience due to faster code execution.
- Improved documentation, which will help new colleagues understand the code base better.
- More user trust in the software product.
- Better user experience due to improved visualizations.
- Better user experience due to reduced downtime.